Sunday, May 16, 2010

WARNING!!! THIS POST MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME!!!

Just a heads up. I made this card...well...because I had the sentiment and wanted to make it. Pretty simple. Everyone who I have showed it to has laughed so I'm not the only one who got a giggle out of it.

This site won't be just for cheeky stuff - though I plan on pushing the envelope sometimes (Sorry Mom!) but for the most part, I hope you get a chuckle out of some of the postings. I am capable of doing some really pretty cards which I will share with you too but I hope to keep it interesting so you come back.

Thanks for coming! And be warned!

*Wink*

Stamps - 
Grass - Al Nights Media - Two colours of Marvy markers
Sentiment - MFT - Twisted Sentiments - Colorbox Chestnut Roan ink and clear embossed
Hoes were cut from the Cricut - Paperdolls Cartridge
White cardstock
Corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. Nice! LOL I'm so jealous you have a whippet. I want an Iggy, Whippet or Greyhound someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - Nana Banana is a very "different" kind of doggie. I'm still trying to get used to her pencil nose goosing me every time I visit. LOL.

    LL - I LOVE this card...but then you knew I would hehehe

    ReplyDelete