Saturday, May 22, 2010

CPS Card Sketches Challenge

This weeks Card Challenge at CPS inspired me to post this card. 

This also doubles as the card I did for a card challenge that myself and six other ladies participate in every month.  The other ladies' cards can be found here.  Our Group Card Challenge was issued by Donna and her only instruction was for a  red and white card to signify Valentine's Day.  Red isn't exactly my favourite colour but I stepped up and did it.  When I saw the Card Positioning System Challenge 167 Part 4, I knew this one would be perfect.

Flower Stamps - Hero Arts
Sentiment - Fiskars
Ink - Red from Stampin' Up for smudging inside the flowers, Grey ink from Stampin' Up for flower outlines)
Tag - Nestabilities, red ink from Stampin' Up
Vellum Paper (stamp the flowers on the backside of vellum with grey ink)
White gel pen and red marker for dots (also on backside of vellum)
Mat vellum with inkside down on white cardstock
Mat both those pieces onto red cardstock by Bazzil
Red suede for label
Dollar store heart charm
Grey Stickles for corner dots

No comments:

Post a Comment