Friday, May 28, 2010

Cas-Tastic Wednesday Challenge CWC 005

Found this great little site that features another card challenge that I can actually do.  Sometimes I find these really cool challenges but the submissions are so elaborate and so detailed that I feel inferior!  I checked out some of the cards on this site and they are so beautiful, that it makes me want to step up!


Designer Paper = Bo Bunny
Scallop Punch out of white cardstock and then run through the Swiss Dots Folder and Cuttlebugged
Pink ribbon taped to the top and bottom edge of the backside of the swiss dotted piece
Nestabilities for tag, swiss dotted and inked with Pink ink
Inkadinkadoo sentiment
Martha Stewart butterfly punch using scrap Bo Bunny DP
Glue pen used on select parts of the DP paper and butterfly and then sprinkled glitter over those spots (hard to see in the photo)
2 Pink Pearls on butterfly and sentiment

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" clean and simple card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you worked those punches. And you should not feel inferior with your work...it's beautiful and deserving of recognition. Your CAS cards are beautiful and CAS is something that I tend to struggle with.

    ReplyDelete